- All children MUST have adult supervision.
- Everyone must sign Release before any activities begin.
- No one is to go behind the game fence without permission and children are allowed only with adult supervision.
- Bass and Albino Catfish will be 'catch & release'. All other fish may be kept.
- If you break anything, please tell us so we can get it repaired.
- No use of any ranch equipment unless permission is obtained from the Ranch Manager or one of the partners.
- There will be NO consumption of alcohol by anyone before going behind the game fence if you expect to use a gun at the range or hunting.
- Loaded or unloaded weapons will never be pointed in the direction of people or the lodge area.
- All hunters must read and sign the hunting rules.
- Loaded weapons will not be transported in vehicles.
- No ammunition will be put into clips before reaching the gate at the game fence.
- All guns will be unloaded with clips removed before leaving gated area.
- When more than one hunter is present, there will be only one shooter at a time.
- Guns are to be locked in vehicles in the evening.
- Put all trash, cans, bottles, etc. in trashcans - not on the grounds.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS LIKE YOU FOUND THEM
We are happy you are visiting the ranch and want you to have a wonderful time. To assure a safe, comfortable and rewarding experience, we ask that you and your children observe the rules.
Ranch Managers: Jason Borchardt & Neil Hardwick
Larry & Charlotte
Kelly & Neil
Jason & Kristi