Heritage Hall is our multi-purpose facility used for meetings, conferences and dining. This facility may be configured in a variety of ways to meet your group's specific needs.
- In a lecture style arrangement, the room can hold up to 200 persons. This arrangement is perfect for church services, performances, and conference lectures.
- In a round table configuration, the room will accommodate up to 15 round tables of seven providing space for 105 persons. Use this configuration for dinners or to provide table space for taking notes.
- The room may be divided in half to conduct meetings and seminars with two different audiences simultaneously.
Heritage Hall contains a full audio/visual system including handheld and wireless microphones, LCD projector, drop-down 8x10 screen, CD/Tape player, DVD/VCR player, 12-channel sound board and may accommodate PC. inputs for PC presentations.
Heritage Hall also has a fully equipped commercial kitchen that can accommodate buffet or cafeteria style dining.
Come see Heritage Hall for yourself and explore the many possibilities we can offer your next gathering.
In addition to Heritage Hall, the following areas are available for small group or breakout meetings.
- Lodge Great room – up to 25 persons
- Lodge game room – up to 20 persons
- Creekside Cabin Common Room – up to 10 persons